Treatment of children
- Treatment of the whole family is one of the basic conditions for successful child care. Parents who are well-informed about the principles of prevention and dental hygiene can pass on these habits to their children. We communicate with children as equals and we always say things directly.
- Fluorescence and infravision diagnostics is a real benefit in the prevention of the development of dental caries, because it is not possible to detect small areas of caries by sight or X-ray, e.g. in the interdental spaces or on the biting surfaces.
- We pay attention to maximum quality in children’s teeth as well, in order to eliminate possible future problems in the early adulthood of a child patient.
- We use magnifying optics to treat your children’s teeth – Heine binocular loupes and a Leica dental microscope.
- Below you will find an indicative price list of procedures
Before the procedure
After the procedure
Results of our work
Price list of procedures
|PREVENTIVE / INITIAL EXAMINATION UNDER A MICROSCOPE WITH LIVE FEED||660 Kč|
|PREVENTIVE / INITIAL EXAM WITH 3.5X ZOOM OPTICS||0 Kč|
|WHITE FILLING OF A TEMPORARY TOOTH, LARGE, WITH CARIES DETECTION||2829 Kč|
|WHITE FILLING OF A TEMPORARY TOOTH, SMALL, WITH CARIES DETECTION||1886 Kč|
|ROOT CANAL TREATMENT, MTA CAP, COMP. FILLING, 60 MIN||3772 Kč|